We’re looking for an online marketing intern at The Content Castle.
- Taking photos and videos for social media
- Creating editorial calendars
- Updating social media platforms
- Updating various WordPress websites (simple tasks, like uploading blogs and photos)
- Crafting and sending newsletters in Mailchimp
- Guest post sourcing
- E-mail marketing
Good candidates should have skills and experience, or at least the strong desire and willingness to learn, all of the above responsibilities.
Hours: 30 – 40 per week
Term: 3 months
March 1 – May 31, 2019
June 1 – Aug 31, 2019
Sept 1 – Nov 30, 2019
What you’ll get
- Air-conditioned room with private toilet
- 2 meals a day
- Training and experience working for high-profile companies
- Letter of recommendation upon completion of internship
- The Content Castle on sunny Koh Samui, Thailand
Send cover letter/ video and CV to [email protected], and specify your preferred dates.